Code of Ethics
- Cuong Nhu students should strive to improve themselves and their abilities in the martial arts in order to serve the people.
- All students should be faithful to the ideals of Cuong Nhu and attempt to spread and develop these beliefs within the younger generation so that they too will be morally and physically fit.
- All members of Cuong Nhu are unified in spirit and respect each other and their instructors.
- Only by absolute discipline of Mind, Body and Spirit does the student maintain honor in Cuong Nhu.
- All members should respect other styles of the martial arts and only use martial art techniques for self defense and to protect truth and reason.
- Cuong Nhu students through dedicated practice, increase their spirit, stamina and moral character.
- The goal of Cuong Nhu students is to maintain a pure, simple, sincere and noble life.
- Self-confidence, self-control, modesty and a non-defeatist attitude are the mental keynotes for students of Cuong Nhu.